Monday, March 14, 2011

Life.

Hello everyone again!

I know, I know, its been forever since I've posted anything.

What happened? Simply put= LIFE!

Honestly I have excuse after excuse but most importantly this cause is so close to my heart, I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I was told a few days ago, don't give up on something you cannot go a day without thinking about.


On that note, the facebook page is doing great! We are gathering 'likes' slowly but surely. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Extended-Rear-Facing-Movement/185640958120418

I don't have anything new to report, even in all the time from my last post I still have not received replies from most of the people I have contacted regarding the issue. 


Has anyone made any progress in their lives?
Please share!


I hope everyone is enjoying the little peek of spring that most states have been getting lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment